Welcome to Southern Ticking Co. We are more than just a bedding company. In 2008 we set out with a small idea: to create bedding here in the USA at a fraction of the cost of the "designer" bedding collections only accessible to a small group. All our labor is regionally sourced and our top selling fabrics are printed within the Carolinas where we reside and make our products.
- Our products have been featured in Country Living Magazine, Elle Decor, and Apartment Therapy (small spaces winner Manhattan Nest's bathroom project), Houzz home staging ideas, a boutique hotel in California 2016, and an HBO series. Buzzfeed featured our toile shower curtain in 2016.
- We are a family owned company and started our bedding line in Northern California under the name ModernFolkShop in early 2008 while at home with two small children. As our family grew, so did our business and we relocated to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains here in Western North Carolina.
- We secured local help sewing in our new hometown by a second generation family owned company.
- Formed ModernFolkShop a successful Etsy Store which has now become Southern Ticking Co. and Daniel Dry Goods LLC, parent company, in the following years to feature more American Made goods for the home.
- We offer superior bedding construction, little designer details and fun fabrics.
- If you need anything at all, simply send us an email with as much detail as you can offer and we'll be happy to review it and create a custom invoice or quote for your project. We are a working studio and emails are always appreciated to start a custom project.
- Thank you for visiting, shopping and supporting our commitment to local craftsmanship and American Made.
Our Contact Information:
Southern Ticking Co. a division of Daniel Dry Goods, LLC
PO Box 823 Tryon NC 28782